- 4 medium red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 ounces chorizo sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, diced
- Place the halved potatoes in a medium pot. Cover with water, sprinkle with salt, and bring to a boil. Boil until just tender, 12-15 minutes. Drain and cool. Cut into a large dice.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add chorizo and cook, stirring to break up any large clumps, until done, about 10 minutes. Remove from pan, leaving enough fat to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Turn heat up to medium and add potatoes and onion to pan. Fry until well browned, about 15 minutes, stirring often to prevent the potatoes from sticking. Add the chorizo, stir well and heat through for several minutes.