- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- pinch salt
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup marshmallow fluff
- 2 full graham cracker sheets, crushed
- 2 ounces milk chocolate (1/3 cup chips), melted and reserved at room temperature
In a medium bowl, whisk cocoa, sugars, and salt together. Add milk and, using a hand mixer on low speed, beat to combine so that the cocoa and sugars are dissolved. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla, cover, and refrigerate 1-2 hours or overnight.
Turn on ice cream maker, pour mixture and mix 15-20 minutes, until thick. Five minutes before completed, gradually add marshmallow cream, spoonfuls at a time. Once mixed, add crushed graham crackers and melted chocolate, one at a time, and let mix completely. Transfer to freezer for 2 hours until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.