- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 5 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 3 large red potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 jalapeno with seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Cooked rice and Naan bread for serving
Place the chicken, carrots, and potatoes in a slow cooker.
Place the bell pepper, onion, garlic cloves, tomato paste, coconut milk, salt, curry powder, garam masala, and jalapeno in a food processor or blender and process together until mixture is mostly smooth. Pour the sauce over the chicken mixture, mixing well to combine. Cover and cook on low for about 4 to 6 hours.
An hour or so before serving, mix cornstarch and water together in a small bowl until cornstarch is dissolved. Pour mixture into the slow cooker, stir to combine, and continue cooking for another hour. When the sauce is to your desired thickness, turn slow cooker to the warm setting until ready to serve.
Serve over rice, with naan bread.