Roasted Potato Tacos
Taste: Slightly spicy, savory, sweet, tangy, nutty.
Texture: The potatoes are browned and almost crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. The sour cream dressing is thick and smooth.
Ease: Very easy!
Appearance: How could you not want a taco for yourself?
Would I make this again? I’ve already made these tacos twice!
- 4-5 red potatoes, coarse chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, coarse chopped
- 1/2 medium sized onion, coarse chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Tortillas, preferably homemade
- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Dressing, recipe follows
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh goat cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon diced jalapeno
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. I'm a professionally trained chef, cookbook author, and cookie queen. I love to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!)
© Handle the Heat - handletheheat.com
Join the Handle the Heat Community
Instead of digging through cookbooks and magazines and searching the internet for amazing recipes, subscribe to Handle the Heat to receive new recipe posts delivered straight to your email inbox. You’ll get all the latest recipes, videos, kitchen tips and tricks AND my *free* Cookie Customization Guide (because I am the Cookie Queen)!