- 2/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 cup dry old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
In a medium bowl stir together all of the ingredients with a spatula or clean hands until thoroughly combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firmed and no longer sticky.
Use a small spring-loaded scoop or two spoons to make balls about 1-inch in diameter. Store the balls in an airtight container at room temperature for 3 days, in the fridge for up to 2 weeks, or in the freezer for 1 month.