- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt-free Creole seasoning, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons canola mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
Combine the flour, 1 teaspoon of the Creole seasoning, and salt in a shallow dish. Pour the milk into a shallow dish. Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish.
Dredge the shrimp in the flour mixture then dip in the milk. Dredge shrimp in the breadcrumbs, shaking off excess breadcrumbs, before placing on a plate.
Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of the oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of the shrimp to the pan, cook about 2 minutes per side, until golden brown and cooked through. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and shrimp.
In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, remaining 1/4 teaspoon Creole seasoning, Worcestershire, and hot sauce. Serve with shrimp.