- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
Preheat oven to 450°F. Place chicken in a large rimmed baking dish in one even layer. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
In a liquid measuring cup or small bowl whisk together the mustard, maple syrup, and vinegar. Pour mixture of chicken. Turn chicken to coat evenly.
Bake for 40 minutes, or until meat is slightly browned and registers an internal temperature of 165°F. Baste chicken with juices halfway through cooking time. Sprinkle cooked chicken with rosemary and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.