- Kosher salt
- 1 10- ounce bag fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 3/4 cup canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 6 ounces Neufchatel (1/3-less-fat) cream cheese
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 14- ounce can artichoke hearts, squeezed dry and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chips, for serving
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and prepare a bowl of ice water. Stir the spinach and basil into the boiling water and cook until bright green, about 30 seconds. Remove with a slotted spoon and immediately shock in ice water. Drain and squeeze dry, then roughly drop.
In the bowl of a food processor, puree the beans, cream cheese, garlic, and chicken broth until smooth. Transfer mixture to a medium bowl and fold in the spinach and basil, artichokes, parmesan, and 1/2 cup mozzarella. Add the cayenne, Worcestershire, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and black pepper to taste.
Spray a large baking dish with nonstick spray and spread in dip mixture. Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella (at this point you can refrigerate the dip for up to 1 day, let come down to room temperature before baking or bake 5-10 minutes longer). Bake until golden and bubbly, 20-25 minutes. Serve warm with chips.