- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Dijon style mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
Preheat the oven to 425°F. Place the tenderloins in a shallow baking dish.
Combine the olive oil, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, rosemary, and thyme in a small bowl. Rub the mixture evenly onto the tenderloins. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer registers 145°F. Let rest for 5 minutes before cutting into thick slices and serving.