For the fish:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pound white, flaky fish fillets, like tilapia, mahi-mahi-, or halibut
For the chipotle cream:
- 1/3 cup Greek-style nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonaisse
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce
For the tacos:
- Eight 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups shredded lettuce or cabbage
- 1/2 cup cooked corn kernals
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- lime wedges
To make the fish, in a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Pour over the fish and let marinate at room temperature for 20 minutes. Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat.
In another small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, and chipotle. Set aside.
Remove fish from marinade and grill until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
To prepare tacos, heat the tortillas on the grill or grill pan for 30 seconds on each side.
Flake fish with a fork. Spread each tortilla with 1 tablespoons chipotle cream. Top with the fish, lettuce, corn, and cilantro and serve with lime wedges.