- 1/2 loaf ciabatta bread
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package Private Selection Roasted Garlic & Herb Finishing Butter
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Slice the ciabatta bread in half horizontally and spread the butter over the halves. Sprinkle with the parsley, spreading into the butter. Place on a broiler-safe baking sheet, buttered-side up. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Adjust oven rack to the highest position and heat the broiler on high. Broil for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and golden brown. Watch carefully.
- Remove from oven and let cool for several minutes before slicing. Serve.