- 3 cups shredded chicken (from about 3 breasts)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 green onions, chopped, plus more for garnish if desired
- 2 (10 ounce) cans enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Colby jack cheese
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 13x9-inch or similarly sized baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl combine the chicken, cumin, cayenne, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, corn, and green onions. Stir well to combine.
In a small bowl stir together the enchilada sauce and sour cream until well combined. Arrange tortillas in a single layer in the prepared baking dish. Top with half the chicken, a third of the cheese, and half of the enchilada sauce. Repeat. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Cover the dish with foil and bake for about 30 minutes. Remove foil and broil until the cheese is bubbling and beginning to brown. Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving. Garnish with green onions before serving.