- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup dry plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray.
Place broth in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave for 15 seconds or until warm. Stir in butter and garlic. Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and paprika in a medium shallow bowl; set aside.
Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap and pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, oregano, and pepper. Top each breast half with 1 slice of prosciutto and 1 tablespoons mozzarella. Roll up each breast half jelly-roll fashion. Carefully dip each roll in chicken broth mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture. Place rolls, seam side down, in prepared baking dish. Bake for 28 minutes or until juices run clear and tops are golden.