Tessa here! Taking a total break from recipes for a day to get to know each other better! There’s quite a few questions I get asked all the time so I though it would be fun to do a little Q&A sesh and chat a little. I always enjoy learning more about my favorite bloggers and YouTubers, so hopefully you guys feel the same. I loved filming this and our Malti-poo Alfie made a surprise guest appearance, so keep an eye out!
• How old are you?
• What made you fall in love with cooking? – Jenny on snapchat
• Which culinary school did you go to? What’s your advice to those who want to go to culinary school? – darkcocoabean on Snapchat
• What special treats do you make or buy for your pups? – Jones
• What are the most important kitchen items to get when you move into your first place? – Brianna
• What’s your favorite food / ingredient to bake with? Eat? – Mallory
• What kind of chocolate do you use?
• What do you do with ALL the treats you create? How does your family deal with them? – Richard
Have any extra questions for me? Ask away below!
Also, if you’d be interested in a house tour or a full list of all the products I think every kitchen should have handy, let me know below.
I share trusted baking recipes your friends will LOVE alongside insights into the science of sweets. I'm a professionally trained chef, cookbook author, and cookie queen. I love to write about all things sweet, carb-y, and homemade. I live in Phoenix, Arizona (hence the blog name!)
© Handle the Heat - handletheheat.com
Join the Handle the Heat Community
Instead of digging through cookbooks and magazines and searching the internet for amazing recipes, subscribe to Handle the Heat to receive new recipe posts delivered straight to your email inbox. You’ll get all the latest recipes, videos, kitchen tips and tricks AND my *free* Cookie Customization Guide (because I am the Cookie Queen)!