- 3/4 cup quality unsweetened cocoa, such as Valrhona
- 6 ounces quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons ground clove
Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process just until mixture is powdery — about 30 seconds. Be careful not to overprocess. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. To make hot chocolate, combine 1 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of this mix in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is incorporated and mixture is warmed through. Serve immediately.
Make Your Life More Delicious!
Get new recipes delivered by email and receive my *FREE* Favorite Desserts Cookbook!
© Handle the Heat - handletheheat.com