- 3/4 cup quality unsweetened cocoa, such as Valrhona
- 6 ounces quality semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoons ground clove
Place all ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal blade and process just until mixture is powdery — about 30 seconds. Be careful not to overprocess. Store in an airtight container for up to 6 months. To make hot chocolate, combine 1 cup of milk and 2 tablespoons of this mix in a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat, stirring constantly until chocolate is incorporated and mixture is warmed through. Serve immediately.
Make Your Life More Delicious!
Get new recipes delivered by email and receive my 10 Baking Secrets You NEED to Know - for free!
© Handle the Heat - handletheheat.com