Currently…

Plate to Pixel by Helene Dujardin

Listening to

Helplessness Blues by Fleet Foxes

Wearing

Nice is Nice by Essie

Watching

So You Think You Can Dance (dance…dance…)

Wishing for

Vitamix Blender
What are you guys into currently?
Psst. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s recipe post. It’s spicy and of the Asian persuasion!
Photo credits – 1,2,3,6 from Amazon. 4 from Tessa of Handle the Heat. 5 from FOX.

8 Responses to “Currently…”

Lauren @ KeepItSweet — June 8, 2011 at 12:18 pm

I just started reading Plate to Pixel and already love it, can't wait to learn from it:-)

olga — June 8, 2011 at 10:05 pm

i plan on adding vitamix to my registry!! i heart it so. any other blender seems so pointless bc this one really does the trick.

foodpluswords — June 9, 2011 at 4:01 am

also wanting a vitamix, desperately. i hope to one day be at a place in my life where i can afford to buy one without feeling horrendously guilty!

also, love essie nail polish. and fleet foxes. both, so much.

angieh — June 9, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Reading : The Bronze Horseman, Crepusculo__Listening to: The Chills (Blue October), Matador (Soldier Thread)__Wearing: Hair Flairs (so much fun)__Watching: All the season finales on my Tivo (Bones, House, Modern Family), and I am addicted to Income Property__

Liz — June 9, 2011 at 6:08 pm

Fun post! I love Vonnegut, though I haven't yet read that one. I'd be interested to hear your review when you're done. And I'm so excited for the new season of SYTYCD! I'm not totally caught up, but I've got the recent episode waiting on my DVR :D

I am reading The Time Traveler's Wife, listening to Mumford & Sons, and wearing I'm not really a waitress by OPI.

stephanie — June 10, 2011 at 11:43 am

We totally have a vitamix blender, and it is the best thing ever. Every kitchen should have one! When you blend strawberries, it actually pulverises the seeds too! (strawberry seedes are…small:)
    It's really handy when you want some…. quick strawberry frozen yogurt at, say, 12:30 am.

stephanie — June 10, 2011 at 11:44 am

By the way I totally love your blog. It's one of the best, beautiful fellow cook! i love the p.b. stirfy too

stephanie — June 10, 2011 at 11:45 am